- Moved to a new web hosting service (rootr.net) that supports Ruby
- Now use style sheets for layout instead of html tables
- 2003-10-04: Significant cleanup of the Links page, including splitting
my Human Language Links to their own page.
Also made very minor edits to the essay on my home page.
- 2003-09-27: Complete change in how this site is created.
I wrote a new templating system in ruby that allows me to
very easily generate content in wiki-style text.
Then I generate static html on my desktop system, and upload the results to the website.
During the conversion, I removed some obsolete content, and updated a few links.
- 2003-07-09: Updated the project list of things I am working on.
Now includes redwood,
the GPL email client I am writing.
- 2003-04-22: Long overdue site update. No major content changes,
but many small fixes, including fixing several broken links (oops!).